America’s Next Top Model 2019 Auditions & Online Registration
America’s Next Top Model 2019 Auditions: The longest-running fashion reality show in the history of television is America’s Next Top Model. 10-16 contestants take part in the show and they battle for fame and the prize money of $100,000. The show will be back in 2019 after a very successful 2018 season.
Tyra Banks was back in the 2018 season as the host of the show and that certainly made the show rank higher in terms of TRP. If you think you can be the next top model, here are the complete details for your following which you could easily register for the show.
Host and Judges:
The host of the last season was Tyra Banks and the judges were Ashley Graham, drew Elliott, and Law Roach. According to several reports, they will be again seen as the judges in the 2019 season.
Auditions Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the applicant must be within 18 to 27 years.
- Educational Qualifications do not matter.
- The contestant must be a permanent US citizen.
- Both the physical and mental health of the contestant must be in good condition.
- You have to agree on the condition that you may be photographed or taped as clothed, partially naked, or naked.
- You have to submit a video and three current photos of you along with the application.
- The length of the video must be 3 minutes where you must clearly state why would you like to be a top model. Your best walk must be included in the video too. No music is allowed in the video though.
Online Registration Process:
- Visit the official website of the show clicks on registration.
- You have to fill-up the form on the homepage with correct details and submit the application.
- Then you have to register for the live auditions.
- You have to enter your details, upload your audition video and photographs.
- Submit it and wait for your call from the officials.
- If you are talented enough, nothing can stop you and you will get the call to join the show.
America’s Next Top Model Auditions 2019 Rules and Requirements
In order to appear for the auditions, you need to fulfill the rules and requirements of the show. If you do not meet this criterion then you will get disqualified from the auditions.
To make sure you don’t face an automatic disqualification, just take a look at these America’s Next Top Model Auditions 2019 Requirements:
- The applicant should be an adult.
- The candidate should be a permanent citizen of America.
- The person applying should be of sound mind.
- No criminal record of the applicant should be present.
- Make sure you carry a valid ID proof and other necessary documents with you.
- Just fill in the right contact info, name, age, and stats.
- Any false information will be the cause for your disqualification from the auditions.
The show used to have an age limit. According to which applicant’s age should not exceed 27 years. But the show does not have any such limits now. So you are free to apply for the show if you have that spark.
America Next Top Model 2019 Auditions – Venue & Date
Here are some great friendly tips for your next big audition!
- YOUR HAIR: make it as simple as possible: best if it is a simple ponytail that can be set loose if needed.
- YOUR SHOES: wear comfy shoes, but bring heels you can walk well in.
- YOUR CLOTHES: jeans & tee is perfectly acceptable. Be comfortable, but don’t look like a slob. It’s a job interview, remember that.
- YOUR FACE: PLEASE, NO MAKEUP: – For real; if you have to wear it, make sure it is as little as you can to appear as natural as possible. ANTM wants to see you as a rough stone so they know what to work with
Swimsuit?: to wear or not to wear? I suggest wearing a flattering swimsuit under your clothes; better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Other stuff: plenty of water and high-energy compact food (energy bars/peanuts/jerky); something to entertain you but NOT engross you to the point where you miss someone calling your name/number. Oh, yeah; and an empty bladder. No kidding; you don’t want to HAVE to go when you are there; salty snacks are good for this.
GET MORE AUDITIONS INFORMATION:
Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest auditions new and tv show to your email inbox.