Updated on February 28, 2021
The biggest and the most controversial celebrity reality show, Bigg Boss, has just completed its 14th season, and Rubina Dilaik won the finale trophy. While everyone is missing their daily dose of drama and entertainment, Bigg Boss’s makers have announced the 15th season of this popular show. In the grand finale of Bigg Boss 14, Salman Khan announced the upcoming season and revealed that the forthcoming season would again welcome the commoners in the house.
While the last time Bigg Boss welcomed the common people was in season 10, where Manveer Gurjar, a commoner, won the show. It seems like makers have something more exciting cooking for its upcoming season.
While the 15th season is said to begin in September or October, auditions to enter the Bigg Boss 15 house have already started. And if you desire to join the most controversial and popular show, here is the guide for you to give your audition.
What are the Eligibility Criteria this season?
As we know, Bigg Boss is a show for celebrities, but there is a chance for the common man’s entry if the producer allows it then. For the widespread man, the eligibility criteria are:
- You must be of 18 years or above.
- For Bigg Boss, the citizenship must be of India.
- For participation in Bigg Boss, you have to show these ID proofs – Aadhaar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, Birth Certificate, passport, etc.
- The participant should be mentally and physically fit.
Bigg Boss 15 Online Registrations Process
- Go to the Play Store/ App Store and download the Voot App.
- You can also log in through the webpage ‘www.voot.com’ to register yourself.
- Login or Sign with your registered email ID or Facebook page.
- Only Voot Select Members can fill the form for the audition so take the premium plan of Voot while selecting any suitable plan.
- Once you login into the app and have excess to the Voot Select, you will see the audition page for Bigg Boss 15 live on the Voot App.
- It is clearly stated that only Indian Nationals above 18 can audition for the Bigg Boss 15.
- Open the form and fill in all the details, including your name, contact number, and email id, in the given online form.
- Be careful with all the details as it should be authentic since Bigg Boss’s team will contact you through these details.
- Following up on the registration form, you would also have to record an auction video while showing your entertaining style.
- The audition video should be within the time limit, i.e., less than 5 mins, and the video file size should not exceed 50 MB. The file should be in avi, mov, mp4, or any other regular video formats.
- Ensure that your face is visible in the video and record it in a good light. The video shouldn’t have any background music, so try to record your entertaining video while giving your best.
- As per the rules, you are not allowed to appear in any other programs, reality shows, or serials till the time of the auditions.
- The registration process is entirely free and asks for no fee for the form. Makers have also cautioned everyone not to fall for any agent or representatives asking for the auditions.
- After the auditions’ first process, makers will select the best audition videos and move forward to the next step.
- In the next step of the auditions, the shortlisted videos will be used to vote on the Voot Select app. The video which will get the maximum votes will enter the next round of Bigg Boss 15 auditions.
Bigg Boss 15 Audition Date
The audition process is live on Voot Select from 22nd February to 30th March.
If you are crazy about the show and have that entertainment factor in you, then head into the audition process and try your luck. Who knows, you may end up in the upcoming season of the most popular reality show Bigg Boss 15.
Some basic questions of Bigg Boss audition
- What is your marital status, details about children and your partner, and will Bigg Boss affect your relationship? If yes, then how?
- How much do you know about the real Bigg Boss and the show?
- Suppose you are selected, then what will you do to entertain people?
- How are you going to stay in the Bigg Boss house?
- Are you short-tempered? How will you react if someone gets you angry in a specific situation?
- Will you fight with other contestants?
- Why are you in Bigg Boss for money, fame, or something else?
Bigg Boss Season 15
For the unversed, Bigg Boss show is produced by Endemol Shine India and is an adaptation of the famous Dutch reality Big Brother launched in India in the year 2006.
Apart from being the most entertaining and drama-packed celebrity reality show, Bigg Boss house tests the psychological survival capabilities of a person who is confined and isolated from the outside world in a place with some other contestants.