Updated on January 7, 2021
Memestars is a new contest for all the by MTV India. All the meme makers out there have to make memes in 2020 and win exciting prizes. MTV Memestars Registration: How to participate in Online and Win 1 Lac.
MTV India is creating a platform for all the meme makers out there. The contest is open for the participants from December 26, 2020, to March 15, 2021.
It will be a weekly contest, and each week a new task will be given to the participants. During every week, the competition will open every Friday at 6 PM and shall end on the following Thursday at midnight.
So all the meme makers out there, what are you waiting for? Get set ready for the Memestars.
MTV Memestars Registration and Participation Process
- Follow the official Instagram and Twitter handle of MTV India, i.e., MTV India.
- Upload an original meme on the theme/task given for participation.
- Do not forget to use hashtag #MTVMemstars or other relevant hashtags given in the task.
- Participants have to give their entry in the form of an IG feed/ Story or Tweet.
The organizers will be choosing the best meme from all the entries. The shortlisted top 10 memes of the Week/Memer of the week will put for audience and jury vote, and the Grand Winner of the contest will be selected.
Also, the second and third positions will be chosen.
Memestars MTV India Prizes
The Grand Winner of the show will receive prize money worth Rs. 1,00,000 subject to an applicable tax deduction.
The second and third prize winner will get a JCB gift e-voucher worth Rs.10,000.
Memestar MTV India Eligibility Criteria
- The participant should be 18 years and above.
- Hold valid proof for Indian citizenship.
- The participants should have the right Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- They are the followers of MTV India on Instagram and Twitter platforms in which they choose to participate.
For more recent updates about the Indian entertainment industry, stay tuned with Audition Date and Place..!!