Updated on May 14, 2021
India’s Best Dancer is a new dance reality show which hunts for best dance champion in the country. The show is back again with its second season in 2020-21 and this time the battle will be tougher from the previous level. The program will once again be broadcasted on Sony TV and the judges of the show are said to be actress Malaika Arora, choreographer Geeta Kapoor, and Terence Lewis.
So why wait, this is the perfect opportunity to fly high on your dreams and bring out the dance champion inside yourself. India’s Best Dancer is a telecast of Sony TV. With the exclusive judging panel having the gorgeous Mallika Arora, best choreographers Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor.
Everything You Should Know About India’s Best Dancer Previous Season…
India’s Best Dancer Registration Process
If you think you got the best moves to show then here is a platform to prove yourself.
- Visit the official website ‘SonyLiv‘ of the show or channel.
Go to the registration section.
- Fill in your correct details like name, email id, contact number, etc.
After that upload your audition video of 1:30 minutes or up to 3:00 minutes.
- Note: The size of the video should be under 50 MB and must be in one of the following formats mp4, avi, MOV, MPEG, mpg.
- Read and agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Then click on submit. And your registration is done.
Note: Make sure you upload correct details about yourself as the makers will try to get in contact with you if your application is shortlisted.
India’s Best Dancer Eligibility Criteria
- Participants must be a citizen of India
- There is no age limit for participation in the show. however, candidates below the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their guardian.
- Participants must have all the valid legal proof of identity.
- Candidates must not any criminal record against them.
Required Identity Proof
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter Identity Card.
Age Proof – Passport / Birth certificate / School certificate / Court Affidavit (Anyone Age Proof).
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof of residence – Passport/Ration Card/Driving License/Electricity Bill.
- Parents/Guardians shall also bring the following documents (if applicable) in support of the Participant’s identity, age, and relation to the Parent/Guardian.
- Identity Proof-Birth Certificate of the Participant/ Passport.
- Age Proof- Birth Certificate of the Participant/ Passport/School leaving certificate.
Proof of relationship- Ration Card/Passport/Certificate from School.
- Note: If a Participant is accompanied by a Guardian, then a copy of the order passed by a District Court under the relevant provisions of the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890 appointing such Guardian.
Judges & Hosts
The show is going to have one of the biggest celebrities on the judging panel. In this show, the famous Bollywood star Malaika Arora, Geeta Kapoor and Terence Lewis will be judging this dance television reality show. The show looks very powerful due to Terence Lewis and Geeta Kapoor was last seen in Zee TV’s Dance India Dance.
Auditions on Ground
On-ground auditions for season 2 will take place in the major cities of the country. Candidates can directly register themselves at the gate of the audition venue. The gates for the audition will open at 9:00 am. Cities hosting auditions will be Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Delhi, Vadodara, and Indore. Dates for the audition will be available on the website after the confirmation from the sources.
NOTE: As per the previous season, the auditions of the show took Placed in the following city. But for this season no official confirmation, so keep wait for the official announcement by Sony TV and the make of the show.
Audition Venues & Cities
Guwahati and Ranchi Audition
Ranchi Venue: TBA
Guwahati Venue: TBA
Indore and Pune Audition
Read More: MTV Hustle Season 2 Auditions & Registration