Kus Bani Koshur Karorepaet Registrations and Auditions DD Kashir: The registration date of Kus Bani Koshur Karorepaet is revealed. Kus Bani Koshur Karorpaet is a quiz based game show and it is Koshurversion of the Kaun Banega Crorepati which is being produced by Studio NEXT and set to air on DD Kashir channel.
If you are an Indian citizen, residing in India and age is 18 years or above as on 5 March 2019 then register for KBC Koshur or called as Kus Bani Koshur Karorpaet. No person can participate on behalf of another person.
Kus Bani Koshur Karorepaet Registrations
You can register for Kus Bani Koshur Karorepaet by answering the DD Kashir on-air question by calling on the IVR number or by answering the question on the SonyLiv App. The registration will begin from 16 March 2019 to 22 March 2019.
How to answer using the IVR?
- Registrant gives a missed call on 87488 87488. The Registrant will receive a call back within 5 minutes of the missed call. If Registrant is busy or not reachable then 2 more attempts will be made to call the Registrant within next 30 minutes.
- The IVR will welcome the Registrant and asked for preferred language option which is press 1 for Koshur and 2 for English the first time the registrant calls the number. From subsequent attempt onwards, the language will be set as default language as per Registrant’s selection in the first call.
- The IVR will ask the CFE question of the day along with the 4 options – the Registrant will be asked to press 1/2/3/4 depending on his/her answer of choice. The IVR repeats the question again once if not understood. The Registrant is prompted once in case of incorrect input or no input. The IVR then plays a message for Registrant to confirm on answer input.
- If the submitted answer is wrong, the IVR will tell the Registrant that their answer is incorrect and they should try again for next question, and the call will get disconnected. An SMS will also be sent to the user informing about the same (if the user has participated using a mobile number)
- If the submitted answer is right then the Registrant will be will be asked to enter age in completed years as on March 05, 2019 (for e.g. if a person is 25 years and 11 months old, they will have to enter 25)
- The Registrant will be asked to enter gender (1 for male, 2 for female, and 3 for others)
- The Registrant will be asked to provide their educational qualification (1 for graduate, 2 for nongraduate)
- The Registrant will be asked to enter the region where he/she lives (1 for Jammu, 2 for Kashmir valley, 3 for Ladakh, 4 for Rest of India)
- The call will end with a thank you note / play back option.
- Thank you message will inform the Registrants if they are selected for the next stage, they will be contacted within fifteen (15) days from time of closure of lines. An SMS will also be sent to the user informing about the same (if the user has participated using a mobile number
- How to answer using the Sony Liv application?
How to answer using the Sony Liv application?
- 1. Download the SonyLIV application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however data charges may apply. For further details please contact your service provider.
- Click on the Kus Bani Koshur Karorpaet banner/thumbnail on the SonyLIV app
- Please select your language – English or Koshur
- Question of the day is asked along with the 4 options – select and lock the answer option you think is correct.
- If the answer is incorrect, a message will be displayed stating that the answer is wrong and you should participate the next day.
- If the answer is correct, then you will be asked to enter your Name, email ID and mobile number.
- Please select your age as per the applicable brackets i.e. 18-29, 30-49, 50+. Please note that only those Registrants will be considered for participation in the show who have completed 18 years of age as on March 05, 2019.
- Please choose your gender between Male, Female and Other
- Please choose your educational qualification (1 – graduate, 2 – not graduate)
- Please choose your region of residence (1 – Jammu, 2 – Kashmir valley, 3 – Ladakh, 4 – Rest of India)
- At the end, a confirmation message will be displayed stating that registration is complete and you
If the answer provided by you was both valid and correct and you were selected in the random shortlist you will receive a call from us in around fifteen (15) working days from the date of close of registration lines for that question.
Kus Bani Koshur Karorepaet Auditions DD Kashir
- 30 March 2019 in Jammu
- 2 April 2019 in Srinagar
- 3 April 2019 in Srinagar
- 6 April 2019 in Delhi