The most prestigious beauty pageant held annually by Time Group, fbb Colors Femina Miss India is back. Miss India 2019 Audition Dates and Places & Online Registration will be from below link. Miss India 2019 audition and online registration are open for all the Indian unmarried girls whose age is between 18 to 25 and height are 5’5′ or above. Miss India is the biggest platform for any girl to start their career in the modelling and fashion industry. The winner of Miss India 2019 will represent India at Miss World 2018 while two runners-up will represent India at Miss Grand International 2018 and Miss United Continents 2018.
The auditions of Miss India 2019 will be organized in 30 cities across India. The 2019 edition is the 67th year of Femina Miss India Pageant and the auditions will take place2 categories i.e. State Auditions and State crowning. All the 30 states are divided into four zones, and winner of each zone will travel Mumbai for Miss India 2019 final audition.
Miss India 2019 Audition Dates, Place & Online Registration
The online registration of Miss India 2019 is open for all the interested contestants who fulfil the following given eligibility criteria. Click on the register button and enter all the information like name, date of birth, birth state, current state, physical attributes, etc and then upload closeup, mid shot and full-length pictures of your and then click on submit.
After the registration is submitted successfully, the participants will receive a unique registration number of Miss India 2019.
Femina Miss India 2019 Registration Process:
- You have to visit https://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/missindiaentryform.cms.
- You will find the application form, which you have to fill up with appropriate details like name, address, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
- In the later part of the form, you have to upload 3 photographs in gif, jpg, or jpeg format.
- The photos will be Close Up, Mid Shot, and Full Length.
- The dimension of the photographs will be 450 x 600 pixels and the maximum size of the photographs must not cross 2 MB.
- If the official feels your details interesting enough, you will be called to join the show.
Eligibility criteria for Miss India 2019 Audition:
- The applicant Minimum Height should be 5’ 5″ and above
- The applicant age should be 18-25 Years (25 Years as of 31st December 2019).
- The applicant should be Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged.
- The participant should have an Indian Passport Holder/Overseas Indian Citizen.
- The applicant whose age is 26 & 27 years old can only compete for the Runner-up positions as the eligibility for Miss World is 18-25.
- OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) Cardholder cannot be the winner of Miss India but can only be the first or second runners-up and can represent India at other International Pageants.
The participants are required to carry Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc for age and birth proof. Do not courier the documents just bring the documents directly to the venue for audition and registration.
Miss India 2019 Auditions Dates, Venues & City
|South Zone (State Crowning)||Bangalore||TBC|
|Vizag (Andhra Pradesh)||TBA||TBA|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu)||TBA||TBA|
|East Zone (State Crowning)||Kolkata|
|Guwahati (Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland & Tripura)||TBA||TBA|
|Kolkata (West Bengal)||TBA||TBA|
|North Zone (State Crowning)||Delhi||TBA|
|Indore (Madhya Pradesh)||TBA||TBA|
|Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)||TBA||TBA|
|Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)||TBA||TBA|
|Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)||TBA||TBA|
|Delhi (Noida And Gurugram)||TBA||TBA|
|Delhi (Vasant Kunj)||TBA||TBA|
|West Zone (State Crowning)||Pune|
Anukreethy vas of Tamil Nadu won the Femina Miss India 2018 and was crowned by the 2017 winner of Miss India and Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar of Haryana. All the contestants will be selected through state audition which will further shortlist the contestant in State crown ceremony and the winners of that will compete in Miss India 2019 audition in the grand finale.
Miss India is the biggest platform for any girl to start their career in the modelling and fashion industry. The winner of Miss India 2019 will represent India at Miss World 2018 while two runners-up will represent India at Miss Grand International 2018 and Miss United Continents 2018.