Kaun Banega Crorepati is one of the popular game television reality show. The game television reality show is a longest-running game television reality show in India. The registration for the new season of the Kaun Banega Crorepati will start on 9th May 2020. So check out the step by step KBC Registration Process, Questions list in 2020 – Kaun Banega Crorepati announced by Amitabh B.
Kaun Banega Crorepati has successfully concluded their 11th seasons. The upcoming season of the show will be also presenting By Amitabh Bachchan. The TV show is based on a popular British program that wants to be a millionaire.
KBC Registration 2020 start on 9th May
Amitabh Bachan has said, Sapno dekhne se koi nai to sakta, usi sapne ko udaan bharne aa raha hu mai, KBC season 12 ka Registration le ke. For updates about the show and KBC Registration Question.
Har cheez ko break lag sakta hai par sapnon ko break nahee lag sakta hai. Aapke sapnon ko udaan dene phir aa rahe hain @Srbachchan lekar #KBC12. Registrations shuru honge 9 May raat 9 baje se sirf Sony TV par. pic.twitter.com/1XmZ9QNtm2
— sonytv (@SonyTV) May 2, 2020
- The registration form will be available on the SonyLive official website and app.
- Install the SonyLiv app and give the Answers of KBC Registration Questions
- Make sure you provide your accessible contact details. So that makers of the show can call you for the next process.
- After filling these basic details you will need to answer the given questions on the Registration form.
The registration form will also include some gk questions. If your registration form gets selected by the official team of the show, they will call you for the next process.
Stay tuned here to get regular updates from the registration of Kaun Banega Crorepati 2020.
The upcoming season of the Sony TV Kaun Banega Crorepati will give the opportunity to contestants to win huge cash prizes.
Eligibility criteria of KBC 2020
- The registration and the audition of the Sony TV’S Kaun Banega Crorepati will be open for the candidates above or 18 years old above.
- Participants must be a resident of India.
- Participants must have a valid proof of nationality.
- Interested candidates must agree to the all terms and conditions of the Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- Interested candidates must provide their personal documents required.