Updated on April 3, 2020
Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7 Auditions & Registration
Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7 Auditions: After the huge successes of Season 6, IDFC First Bank presents the new season of Big Golden Voice 2020. Now the makers of the show are coming up with the new season 7. The Season 7 judge by Indian most talented music director and singer Himesh Reshammiya (Himesh Reshammiya is an Indian actor, music director, lyricist, composer, producer, singer, screenwriter, and film distributor who predominantly works in Bollywood).
BIG Golden Voice has had an impressive queue of judges, that include Abhijeet Bhattacharya (Season 1), Shankar Mahadevan (Season 2 & 3), Malik Brothers – Armaan and Amaal Malik (Season 4), Anu Malik (Season 5) and Sonu Nigam (Season 6).
Big Golden Voice 2020 Season 7 Registration
Himesh Reshammiya fans are waiting for this season so. Season 7 Saat Suron Ke Sartaaz ki Talaash registrations have been started already now. So all Interested and eligible candidate does not waste time all candidates can apply online now. To apply for the show need to follow the below-given link and procedure to register with “The IDFC First Bank Big Golden Voice Season 7”.
- This show only for Indian and they must have proof of nationality.
- The candidate must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
- To participate in the show they do not have any criminal background.
- For more details candidate must read the terms and conditions of the show through this post.
Registration Steps to Apply
- Candidate to applying needs to follow the below-given link.
- Participants must fill all detail as per the given instruction.
- Before filling the form must read the terms and conditions of the show.
- Participants fill valid and correct personal and contact details in the form.
- After filling basic details must upload audio and video files as per the given instruction.
- The contestants can also fill the URL of the video.
- Finally, click on agree with terms and conditions then captcha.
- After reviewing the performance, shortlisted applicants will be called for an audition.
India’s Got Talent 2020 Season 10 Auditions & Online Registration
Fill the Mandatory Fields
- Name of Contestant.
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Upload Audio &Video.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Nationality
- Proof of Income.
- Passport Size photograph