Mr. India 2020 Auditions & Online Registration
Mr. India 2020 Auditions: Mr. India 2020 auditions are going to take place soon in the major cities of India. All the interested participants can register for the biggest Modeling contest in India. To participate in Mr. India 2020 audition, participant’s age should be between 18 to 25 years and height must be 5′ 7″ and above. Mr. India beauty contest is the best platform for all the young men who want to make their name in the glamour and fashion industry.
Mr. India 2020 auditions will take place in 6 cities of the country including Kolkata, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai. Below are the Mr. India registration, eligibility criteria and audition details.
Mr. India 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria to take part in Mr. India 2020 contest are
- Age Bracket: 18 – 25 years ( as of 31st December 2019)
- Height Bar: 5.7″ & above
- Marital Status: Unmarried/ single/ not engaged
- Nationality: Born Indian National holding a valid Indian passport
Mr. India 2020 Online Registration Form
Mr. India 2020 registration is open for all the interested participants who want to make their career in the entertainment industry. Click on the button to get an online registration form.
Mandatory Documents You Need to Carry
1.Photocopy of Passport (Mandatory).
2.Photocopy of Birth Certificate (if you don’t have one please carry pan card copy or driving license copy etc)
3.Unmarried status affidavit on an Rs.100/ stamp paper Fitness certificate from your doctor which states you are physically & mentally fit.
4. Three Photographs Close up, mid-length and full-length (A4 SIZE High resolution)
Mr. India 2020 Audition Dates
The audition dates and venues for Mr. India 2020 have not yet announced but it will be confirmed soon.
Mr. India 2020 Chandigarh Audition
Mr. India 2020 Delhi Audition
Mr. India 2020 Chennai Audition
Mr. India 2020 Pune Audition
Mr. India 2020 Bangalore Audition
Mr. India 2020 Mumbai Audition
All the shortlisted candidates from city auditions of Mr. India 2020 will have to come to Mumbai for the final audition. Then, all the qualified finalists will then take part in the Grand Finale of Mr. India 2020.
Mr. India 2020 Audition Rounds
1st Round: The first round will test the fitness competence and the dress code in swimming trunks
2nd Round: The second round will test and review personality and will include judges interaction and the top 16 finalists will be shortlisted. The dress code will be blue denim and a bare chest.
Talent Round: You to showcase a talent that can be performed/displayed in an indoor venue: So, carry your outfit, music, and anything that pertains to your talent.
Contact Details: Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to register manually to the Registration desk on the day of the audition.
- Please do not fix any other engagements on the audition day as we expected to wind up the process by late evening and for the following day (Only if you are shortlisted at the auditions)
- Parents, friends, and chaperones will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Once you have successfully registered with us, you will be briefed on the show flow for the day.
- The applicant should be a natural-born male.
- It is requested to inform the parents that the event would take until late evening to finish and they can pick you up post the event.
- Times Group will not provide for travel and stay expenses incurred by you at this stage.
- Avoid colored contact lenses. Natural contact lenses are allowed. Judges should be able to see your natural eye color.
- Please carry your own lunch and snacks as the audition will continue till late evening.
- Your appearance, code of conduct shall be noted always. The time’s group team is not liable to entertain contestants’ parents & guardians at any stage.
- Please be at the top of your game and be well behaved always (even if you are just lounging around in the hotel).
- We trust that you are over 18 years of age & believe that you can handle things by yourself.
PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
For any inquiry email us on email@example.com