Updated on December 10, 2020
Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2020 Registration Started
Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2020 is one of the prestigious award show in the Marathi film industry. The award function honors the best of Marathi films. Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar Registration has started. So checkout step by step registration process for this prestigious award show. Also, find out the terms and conditions of Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2020 below.
Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar is one of the highly anticipated award function of the Year. Fans are looking forward to seeing which movies are nominated for the Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2020.
Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2020 Auditions & Registration
Registration form of the Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar is available on the Zee5’s official website. Or you can also download Zee5’s app from the Google Store for more convenience.
The registration for the Zee Chitra Gaurav 2020 is open for the films released between 1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019.
Click on the link of the registration form and fill step by step details. Participants will first have to mention the movie name, production house. Also provide phone number of producer, email ID, sensor approved, cinema duration.
In the next steps, the participant will have to mention the film release date, duration, scriptwriter, screenplay, dialogue, director. Along with names music director, editor, director-choreographer, sound designer, background music, costume designer, makeup, artist, singer.
While in the last steps they will also have to upload the PDF of the list of songs and their singers along with lyrics.
Participants will also have to mention the actor, actress of the movie. And upload the censor certificate. Click on the terms and conditions and submit your registration form.
While you can also visit the Facebook page of Zee Marathi is to get exclusive updates from this award show.
Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar Terms & Condition
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) through its Channel “Zee Marathi” (Channel) is organizing “Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 (“Event”), which is Maharashtra’s most prestigious awards showcasing talents in live-theatre category. By means of terms and condition set forth herein, the Company is providing an opportunity to talented theatre groups (“Participant”) to participate in the Event by submitting his/her entries on terms more particularly described hereinbelow, which the Participant agrees to be unconditionally bound by
- This competition is only for commercial & experimental theatre plays staged for the first time with new literature between January 01, 2019, and December 31, 2019
- Participants are required to upload the censor certification of the new literature created for the theatre play being submitted for consideration.
- Entries shall be accepted from 00:00 IST on December 01, 2019, till 17:00 IST on 10 January 2020.
- Participating theatre plays should have competed for at least 5 shows between the time span of 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 to be considered eligible for the Event.
- Participants are required to upload at least 5 newspaper ads with respective 5 payment receipts of the venue used as proof/evidence of 5 shows of the theatre play being staged for audiences.
- Shows that are resurrections/revivals of previously done theatre plays are not eligible for both, commercial and experimental category, participating theatre plays should have performed live shows in the time span of January 01, 2019, to December 31, 2019, to be considered eligible.
- In the case of translated, converted or oft translated theatre plays it is necessary to submit the name of the original writer and literature clearly in the entry form.
- For both commercial and experimental theatre plays the duration should be within two and a half hours and respectively.
- Any two judges from the panel of selected judges by the Company at its sole discretion shall be present for judging the entry.
- The Participant shall provide 3 sets of the play script, summary and character list with cast names to the judges attending the theatre play.
- All rights in the theatre play including but not limited to the copyright, moral rights for all content, including but not limited to music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in the removal of the entry from consideration in the Event.
- The company shall not be responsible for any failure by a Participant to obtain the necessary authorizations. Participant warrant that his/her theatre play does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Participant shall fully indemnify the Company against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party.
- The Company’s decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- The company its directors, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any liability resulting from losses, delays, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
- Writer NOC required stating that the play was first staged in 2019 and never before.