Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 Registration Started
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 will take place very soon. The registration for this award function has started already. So without wasting further time, check out how you can do Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 Registration are Open.
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar is one of the most prestigious awards in the Marathi theatre industry. It honors the best of Marathi plays. This is the golden opportunity for all theatre artists to promote their work on such a huge platform.
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 Auditions & Registration
For registration of the Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar, you can visit Zee Marathi official website. The registration form is available on Zee5’s official website. Or you can download Zee5’s app from the Google Play Store. The link to the registration form will be available on the homepage of the website.
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar is only for commercial and experimental theatre plays staged for the first time with new literature between January 1, 2019, to December 31st, 2019.
Click on the link and the registration form will appear. You will need to write your drama name. While you will also need to mention what kind of drama it is, commercial or experimental.
Participants will have fill date of commencement, location, organization. Don’t forget to mention your accessible email id and mobile number. Name of the creator, address, writer, director, music director, costume designer, actors is also essential.
Participants will also need to upload the PDF of their complete cast list with the character name. While they will also need to upload the evidence of 5 show venues and payment receipt.
In the last step, click on the I agree on terms and conditions and finally submit your registration form.
While you can also visit the Facebook page of Zee Marathi. So Complete registration details related to Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar are available there also.
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 TERM & CONDITION
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) through its Channel “Zee Marathi” (Channel) is organizing “Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2020 (“Event”), which is Maharashtra’s most prestigious awards showcasing talents in live-theatre category. By means of terms and condition set forth herein, the Company is providing an opportunity to talented theatre groups (“Participant”) to participate in the Event by submitting his/her entries on terms more particularly described hereinbelow, which the Participant agrees to be unconditionally bound by
- This competition is only for commercial & experimental theatre plays staged for the first time with new literature between January 01, 2019, and December 31, 2019
- Participants are required to upload the censor certification of the new literature created for the theatre play being submitted for consideration.
- Entries shall be accepted from 00:00 IST on December 01, 2019, till 17:00 IST on 10 January 2020.
- Participating theatre plays should have competed for at least 5 shows between the time span of 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 to be considered eligible for the Event.
- Participants are required to upload at least 5 newspaper ads with respective 5 payment receipts of the venue used as proof/evidence of 5 shows of the theatre play being staged for audiences.
- Shows that are resurrections/revivals of previously done theatre plays are not eligible for both, commercial and experimental category, participating theatre plays should have performed live shows in the time span of January 01, 2019, to December 31, 2019, to be considered eligible.
- In the case of translated, converted or oft translated theatre plays it is necessary to submit the name of the original writer and literature clearly in the entry form.
- For both commercial and experimental theatre plays the duration should be within two and a half hours and respectively.
- Any two judges from the panel of selected judges by the Company at its sole discretion shall be present for judging the entry.
- The Participant shall provide 3 sets of the play script, summary and character list with cast names to the judges attending the theatre play.
- All rights in the theatre play including but not limited to the copyright, moral rights for all content, including but not limited to music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in the removal of the entry from consideration in the Event.
- The company shall not be responsible for any failure by a Participant to obtain the necessary authorizations. Participant warrant that his/her theatre play does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Participant shall fully indemnify the Company against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party.
- The Company’s decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- The company its directors, officers and employees, shall not be responsible for any liability resulting from losses, delays, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
- Writer NOC required stating that the play was first staged in 2019 and never before.
चित्रगौरव – https://zeemarathi.zee5.com/zcgp2020/नाट्यगौरव – https://zeemarathi.zee5.com/zngp2020/संबंधित लिंकवर जाऊन…